Thursday, October 20, 2005

Post 1.0

So I set this blogger account wow, almost a year ago. Played around with it a little bit, but never "opened." Then this week I decide that I actually have some things to say and I log into blogger for the first time in months. I didn't even think my template would still be here, but it was and I also find more than 20 comments on my prototype post from online friends who missed me during a period when I was AWOL from the online world.

*sniff*sniff* You guys are swell.

I will be experimenting with format and topics for a few weeks, so do not expect anything consistent right away...I'll announce a formal "opening" at some point, but I know some people are already watching this space.

7 Comments:

Blogger Trillian DBB said...

some people are already watching this space

indeed
we like to watch

2:01 PM  
Blogger Kafaleni said...

*opens arms*

This is more of an informal opening.. but we're leeping an eye out for you, sweetie!

2:26 PM  
Blogger weblogz said...

Hurricane watch Wilma batters Mexico but bamboozles the hurricane experts
BBC News, Fort Myers, Florida For a few hours it was the strongest on record, it's bamboozled the weather forecasters, and now Mexico is feeling the force of Hurricane Wilma.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans - apply for loans online. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans - apply for loans online and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans - apply for loans online for quick and hassle-free service.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Wurm42 said...

Hey, does anybody know how to customize a blogger template without doing all the html yourself?

Want to add links to friends blogs on the main page, but don't know how to do it without turning the whole site into gobbledygook.

11:49 PM  
Blogger wolfie said...

MMmmmmm.. spam. Yum.

Did someone mention something about watching?
*gets all perky*

1:04 PM  
Blogger wolfie said...

And customizing it is fairly simple. Just a matter of cut and paste. I'm available for tech support at the measly price of one article of clothing per correct answer.
*grins*

1:06 PM  
Blogger wysiwyg said...

Finally something to read!

Wolfie - your clothes or his?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home